Premium car batteries using carbon based Power Capacitors
While lead-acid batteries have a long history and are still much in use, they suffer from ageing and loose much capacity when cold. Kurt.energy delivers car batteries as plug-in replacements using Carbon based Power Capacitors. These are premium car batteries for the most demanding vehicles:
- No issues to start when the weather is freezing cold (-20°C or -40°C)
- Zero maintenance for the lifetime of the vehicle
- Lower fuel consumption for spark plug based gasoline engines (from 3 to 8% vehicle dependent)
- 2 to 3% more engine power, especially at higher rpm (gasoline engines)
- Specific configurations for specific applications
- As a traction battery (e.g. forklifts) capability to charge very fast, reducing unproductive down time
- Can easily be used for 10 years without replacement
Download the specifications here.
Below a comparitive motor test (tuned Opel Corsa gasoline engine). Once with the standard lead-acid accu and once with a 60 Ah power capacitor accu. Tests done on a MAHA 1000 Single Roller Dynamometer by VIVES labs in Kortrijk.